Part Time Business Manager Needed
Sid and Donna Hayden will be moving on (once again) and SJA will be in need of a part-time business manager.
St. Joan of Arc is seeking a Part Time Business Manager. The Business Manager serves as a chief assistant to the Pastor. This person provides leadership, management, and resource development of all business, facilities and its administration; assists the Pastor with administrative and pastoral duties, serves as an ex officio member of the Finance Council and as a member of the parish staff, provides leadership and consultation for various groups, committees and processes in the parish and other direct responsibilities in support of the Pastor. The position provides multiple liaison functions and involves supervision of staff and/or volunteers. 20 – 25 hours per week is expected.
Ideal candidate has a degree in business or directly related field with five to ten years’ experience in business or management. Demonstrated experience and is computer proficient in Microsoft Office programs, (particularly Excel), familiar with QuickBooks preferred but not required; Strong oral and written communication skills. Take initiative to solve problems when needed. Ability to manage more than one project/event at one time is essential; self-motivated, and a sense of discretion – high degree of confidentiality necessary. To apply send an application (available on website) or resume to Parish Business Manager at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church 3155 S. 200 W. Kokomo, IN. 46902 or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Maintenance Technician
St. Joan of Arc will be hiring a Full Time Maintenance Technician. Normal work hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM with occasional work on weekends. This position provides maintenance of all facilities and grounds of Saint Joan of Arc Campus and to assist with cleanliness of all spaces as needed.
- Must be clean and neat with good communication skills; Must be reliable, honest and hardworking
- Must be in good physical condition. Able to lift-push-pull upwards of 75-100 lbs. or more.
- Experience with light plumbing and repairs not necessary but desirable.
- Knowledge of general electrical practices including 120/240 and 440 volt electrical systems.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and working off of a ladder.
- Ability to read blueprints is not necessary but desirable.
- Experience and ability to work on small equipment and sprinkler systems is desirable.
- Serve as a first response person when needed for alarm and security system calls or emergencies.
The parish will provide compensation commensurate with experience plus health care and pension. Please submit application/resume to Sid Hayden, Business Manager. email@example.com