NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
· Meet in the St. John Paul II Room at St. Joan of Arc.
· Help us make gowns for hospice patients.
· 8:30 am - 3:00 pm (lunch will be served)
· Come for all or part of the day.
· If you have a sewing machine, iron, ironing board, scissors, etc. please bring them.
· Donations of 2.5 yards (per gown) of cotton or flannel are also needed even if you can’t come that day. Drop off in the parish office.
· Contact Chad Grube at 626-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
· Last minute volunteers are also welcome!