Adult Support for High School Ministries
With so many programs and activities offered for high school students, there are a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for parents and other interested adults and young adults.. Volunteers working with teens must have completed the Safe Conduct Protocol Training and the Background Check within the past five years.
Please contact Brian Campbell 865-9964 ext 366 or email@example.com to volunteer or get more information about any of the following opportunities:
- Chaperones – Assist with making sure teens stay safe and participate in the activities along with them if you’re willing. Chaperones are needed for IMPACT Nights, Social in youth area after Sunday RE classes, retreats such as J-Fest in Carmel in September, Destination Jesus at Noblesville in February, The Call at St. Joan in March and the Confirmation retreats. Also at various events throughout the year.
- Service Project Coordinators – Organize a local service opportunity for teens.
- Catechists – Teach or help teach a Religious Education class on Sunday evenings. Should be a faith filled individual with knowledge of the faith and able to find answers to teens questions.
- Religious Ed. Support Team – Sunday evenings help clean up after the Yak ‘N Snack, monitor the halls during class or sit in on the classes to provide assistance to the catechists.
- Hospitality – Willing to assist at receptions, large meetings, special events with serving food, decorating, overseeing sign-ins, or cleanup afterward.
- Activity Coordinator – Organize and oversee Youth Ministry activities and/or trips small or large.
- Office volunteer – Assist in the youth ministry office during regular business hours. Make phone calls, make copies, file, create fliers, etc.
- Youth Ministers – Willing to be available on a regular basis and visible to and willing to interact with teens at most high school activities. We need you if you like to have a good time with high energy youth and enjoy sharing your faith. (Expect to get back more than you give.)We hope to have a training program in place in the near future.
- Core Volunteer Team Member – meet monthly to discuss and help plan upcoming high school ministry activities. Must be willing to jump in and volunteer on a fairly regular basis.
Congrats!!! louis vuitton,Wow..very pretty. louis vuitton,
look perfect on you and i love the color. congrats! louis vuitton outlet,
great deal! so pretty! congrats and enjoy! louis vuitton,
Bags are bags. Some may be more expensive than others, but it doesn't change the fact that it's STILL a bag. Designers design "everyday" bags for a reason! LV,
Vernis! Colors are gorgeous..if not azur..young and fresh looking.Although I have a damier ebene because it's so low maintenance. (Plus it was a gift lol).I'll buy myself a vernis one soon enough :)Congrats to your daughter..and the cles is a great well-done gift! christian louboutin sneakers,Congrats and Happy belated Bday louis vuitton luggage,
gorgeous! congrats on all your lovelies and i hope you had a very happy birthday! louis vuitton bag,
I think i would give the bag. My brother had a knife on his throat once and he refused to give his wallet. I know for sure the other men in my family would struggle but not me louis vuitton outlet,