St. Joseph Retreat and Conference Center
St. Joseph Retreat and Conference Center in Tipton, IN is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. This person provides maintenance of all facilities and grounds. The supervisor acts as a liaison between construction workers and Director of Operations as needed. Coordinates and supervises all landscaping and maintenance volunteers. Maintains all equipment of the campus including heating and cooling, mechanical, plumbing, security, phones, electrical and grounds systems. Performs preventative maintenance and minor repair of the facility, both interior and exterior, including minor servicing of equipment and replacing parts. The ideal candidate will have:
* A high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of experience in office services management, facilities operations, building and grounds maintenance, or related area.
* Must have HVAC and refrigeration experience. Related certifications are preferred.
* Must have and maintain an Indiana Driver’s License.
* Construction oversight experience a plus.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to:
Director of Human Resources
610 Lingle Avenue
Lafayette, IN 47902