e5 Men Petition List
The following petitions have been submitted for the month of November:
For all the saints in heaven, both canonized and not, that we might be inspired by their example so as to become the saints we, too, are called to be.
- For all the poor souls in purgatory, that our prayers, sacrifices, and works of charity, may hasten their journey to their heavenly reward.
- For the souls of the faithful departed, especially loved ones and parishioners who have passed away in the last year.
- For all the catechists in our parish and diocese, that they may be renewed by their participation in the upcoming Missionary Discipleship conference, so as to help each parishioner better live out our own call to evangelize (that is rooted in our Baptism).
- For the upcoming 40 Hours celebration at Saint Joan of Arc, that through this holy devotion, all the people of Kokomo may grow in their devotion to the Eucharist.
- For the Holy Father, especially on November 9 when the Church recalls the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica, which is officially the pope's.
- For the success of the upcoming Couples Retreat and that all married couples may grow in their love for one another.
- For our country, especially as we celebrate Thanksgiving later this month, that we may always live lives of gratitude, and that we might always remember God from whom we have received all these blessing.
- For all those we have promised to pray for.
Please encourage other men to participate and for men and women of the parish to submit their anonymous petitions for the next fast in December.
SAINT PATRICK LINK: http://www.stpatrick-kokomo.org/e5-petitions
SAINT JOAN LINK: http://www.saintjoan.org/e5-men