e5 Men Petition List
The following petitions have been submitted for the month of September:
· For all the victims of the natural disaster in Houston, as well as those who anticipate danger from Hurricane Irma (including our sister parishes in Haiti).
· For all catechists of our parish as we begin a new catechetical year and celebrate Catechetical Sunday, that they, themselves, may encounter Jesus Christ, so as to lead those they instruct to do so also.
· For all family members and loved ones who have drifted away from practicing their Catholic faith or who have yet to embrace it.
· For all married couples, that they may grow in their love for one another.
· For married couples who are struggling in their marriage.
· For the souls of all the parishioners who have passed away recently.
· For the children of parishioners who have recently started or returned to college, that in their quest for new knowledge and experience, they will always stay close to Christ and His Church.
· For all those we have promised to pray for.
Please encourage other men to participate and for men and women of the parish to submit their anonymous petitions for the next fast in October.
SAINT PATRICK LINK: http://www.stpatrick-kokomo.org/e5-petitions
SAINT JOAN LINK: http://www.saintjoan.org/e5-men