Full Time Maintenance Technician
St. Joan of Arc will be hiring a Full Time Maintenance Technician. Normal work hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM with occasional work on weekends. This position provides maintenance of all facilities and grounds of Saint Joan of Arc Campus and to assist with cleanliness of all spaces as needed.
- Must be clean and neat with good communication skills; Must be reliable, honest and hardworking
- Must be in good physical condition. Able to lift-push-pull upwards of 75-100 lbs. or more.
- Experience with light plumbing and repairs not necessary but desirable.
- Knowledge of general electrical practices including 120/240 and 440 volt electrical systems.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and working off of a ladder.
- Ability to read blueprints is not necessary but desirable.
- Experience and ability to work on small equipment and sprinkler systems is desirable.
- Serve as a first response person when needed for alarm and security system calls or emergencies.
The parish will provide compensation commensurate with experience plus health care and pension. Please submit application/resume to Sid Hayden, Business Manager. email@example.com