A pastor long ago told me that if a priest doesn't ask, he shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get anything for Christmas. So here's the St. Nick wish list for St. Joan of Arc:
- Mobile dry erase board - $325
- Lent and Advent devotional books - $500 each
- 4 matching easels @ $150 each - $600
- Outdoor Nativity - $3,000 (update new sale price - $1,000)
- Larger sink and faucet for staff workroom - $350
- 10 chairs for the St. Peter cafeteria meeting room - $1,000
- additional Journey Song songbooks - $500
- New worship space keyboard - $5,000
- Deck for youth minstry area with canopy and outdoor furniture - $5,000
- Specialty coffee machine for youth ministry area - $250
- Secure door on the dock (already completed) - $6,800
- On-site rectory - $300,000 (approximately)
- New church building - $10.5 million (approximately)
- Mortgage paid-off celebration party - PRICELESS!!
Please call the parish office at 765-865-9964 if you have any questions.