What can you do this Lent?
1. Daily read The Purple Book, a daily meditation book to aid you on your spiritual journey this Lent, given to each family on Ash Wednesday.
2. Attend the Way of the Cross each Friday (9:00 am, 2:15 and 7:00 pm).
3. Go to confession! Parish Lenten Penance Service is Thursday, March 16 at 7:00 pm.
4. Attend the Lenten Bible Study, Encountering the King & His Kingdom on Matthew 3-7 on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 - 8:30 pm or Friday mornings from 9:30 - 11:00.
5. Attend daily Mass at 8:15 am Monday – Friday and at 5:30 pm on Monday during Lent.
6. Spend time in Adoration with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament (Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm); especially for men from 7:00 – 8:00 pm.
7. Register for FORMED.org and check out all the Catholic books, movies, CD's and programs that are available for FREE! Parish code is PKN6CY.
8. Read Pope Francis' Lenten Letter.
9. Participate in 40 Days for Life.